This is our travel journal, a record of the adventures with the children where ever that may be.

Friday, September 01, 2006

goo-goo-ga-ga

For those of you who have requested a blog from Alena......

"I am really loving traveling with Wee-Wee and Rah-Rah and Horsey in Arvey. In Quebec, they thought I spoke French when I talked...alfkdjwoielkf enjjj Wee-Wee! Hee hee... Noone can figure out what language I'm speaking yet! I really love running beside the ocean and am dying to swim in it too, but Momma says "NO". I woke up with a cold so I'm kinda grumpy. I love sitting on my throne and being waited on. I do have down the commands of "MORE, EAT, JUICE, READ BOOKS, PLAY HORSEY". I keep everyone running so that I won't start warming up my scream. I have decided that I am just like Wee-Wee and won't eat any food that is mixed or touching. That freaks me out. I love meeting all these new people. I say hello to everyone!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Alena I said hi!

1:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home